The new website of GreeceIn.gr offers reliable innovative value added services that appeal both to the end user (B2C) and its B2B partners. As part of this platform, GreeceIn.gr’s online catalog of professionals and businesses provides analytical and geolocated information for Rooms to Let, Shops and Camping areas, search in all areas and cities of Greece. Through its smart, flexible search engine and map, GreeceIn.gr is the solution for those who are looking for information on finding Tourist Lodgings, Camping Sites and Shopping Centers in Greece, but also the essential vehicle for on-line communication and promotion of every professional to his clients.
2. Through the service, the user is provided with the possibility to
a) retrieve from the company’s database an enterprise or a professional natural person using the business name or the type of business, the actual location or related keywords;
b) identify the geographic map on the website where the business or professional is located, the way to go to it, as well as points of interest near the headquarters of the business or professional;
c) to forward to the company its own data (in particular the name or business name, type and place of business) in order to be included among the companies and professionals included in the company’s database. For this purpose the owner of a business completes an online form with all the info of each listing. It is clarified that this form is completed only by the person who wishes to be registered with GreeceIn.gr, or by a commercial representative of the company after the approval of the owner of the business.
3. In order to facilitate the users of the service and in terms of the category of businesses, the regions of Greece and key words that interest them, they can quickly search for the information they are looking for using the map and search bar of the service.
4. The service provided on this website and the content posted therein, including maps, photographs or videos, may be used only for personal and non-professional use. Commercial use of the site is forbidden.
5. The user is responsible for access to this website and the service and is obliged to use the website for legitimate purposes and in accordance with good morals. It is expressly agreed that it is forbidden for service users to use technical means to access the database of the website. For example, it is not allowed to use software for automated data mining for personal or professional use.
7. Content and service are provided “as is”. The company is not responsible for the availability, integrity, validity, completeness of the information. Implementing routing from address to address or point of interest is the result of an algorithm and may not be as short as possible. The company is not responsible for user decisions based on information contained on or available through this website. Each user is solely responsible for protecting antivirus equipment and software from viruses.
8. The company can not guarantee that the service will be available at any time without interruptions and that it will operate without errors and disturbances. Due to technical conditions that are not affected by the company, interruptions may occur, especially in the event of unavailability of the Internet or the website, as well as a temporary interruption of service. This also applies in the case of maintenance and updating measures. The user declares that he is in agreement with such measures, which are as far as possible outside the normal working hours and are declared in good time and with the relevant adverse effects to a reasonable degree. Such temporary unavailability of the service is not a defect. The company is not responsible for any form of damage suffered by the user due to the use and / or unavailability of the use of the service, the information on this website.
10. The personal data of users wishing to be included in the company’s database with businesses and professionals will be processed (but not limited to, collected, registered, organized, stored) for the purpose of providing the service, as well as the promotion of services and products of the company and in accordance with the legislation on the protection of personal data (Laws 2472/1997 and 3471/2006 as applicable). The use of the service by these users implies giving them consent to the company to process their data in the context of providing the service.
11. Users can contact the company via the number +30 2521 023068 or by sending mail to email@example.com. Through the above means of communication, the user can also confirm the personal data that the company maintains in its information systems, requesting their correction, change or deletion. In the event that the user wishes to be deleted from the database maintained by the company, he / she must send a signed erasure statement from the company’s information system to firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, where the company does not receive the signed user statement for deletion from its information system, it reserves the right to retain the user’s personal data in the context of the provision of the service and the sending of promotional messages.